Friday, February 27, 2009

Cellphones and Insecurities


Be Allright (remix) - The Foreign Exchange

Oh how life is starting to slowly change. Things are actually looking out for the better for once. If I haven't posted yet, I have successfully and safely moved to Toronto area (specifically Etobicoke) and it's actually quite nice. It makes me somewhat feel that I am home. It's much more urban which sends out a pretty nice vibe.

For some reason, however, my insecurities are starting to manifest itself, becoming so evident that even I start to wonder why I am this way. It's pretty difficult trying to combat the emotions when the trip kicks in. Every time I'm around people (i.e. the mall or some public place) I start to become very very shy and insecure. Honestly, I don't really know why I'm writing about it but I felt that I just needed to let it out. Hopefully this doesn't last for too long. Well, this "thing" has actually been around since California though it slowly started to disappear, it seems that the lack of friends and companions to keep my confidence high, it just pummeled me with outstanding force. I just feel like I need to hide in a shell every time. I really pray that this doesn't last. I really think I need help (Lol).

Anyway, enough with my rantings. Let's just see how the future unfolds and how the pages will turn. Hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment