Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ketchup Chips!

Okay, so today, we finally took a trip down to the nearest stores to do some food shopping. Believe it or not, there's actually Wal-Mart here. Lol. I found it really funny. Anyway, we first visited this one store called the "Bulk Barn." Now, this store was really interesting. Supposedly, it's cheaper here 'cause the items they sell aren't in their standard packages. They're organized and placed into specific bins and it's really all up to you on how much you would want to buy. They measure the price based on the weight and all the jazz. Lol. The cashier had asked me whether I was a student or not and I froze. I didn't know what to answer on account of I wasn't really in school yet. I was afraid she was going to ask for my ID if i had said I was a student. Lol. My mom nudged me and a "Yes!" came out of my mouth. The cashier laughed and apparently there was a student discount. Haha!. Then, we headed over to Zehrs which looked like a really upscale Gelsons (yes, there really is another grocery store more upscale than Gelsons) and rushed over to the chips section. I had remembered that in Canada, they had substituted the Chili flavored Lays (such as in California) for Ketchup flavored ones. At least that's what Stephen told me. So, as soon as I arrived, there in front of me were the Ketchup chips. Lol. I don't know, small things like that make me happy. Anyway, as soon as I got home, I decided not to eat it and wait for tomorrow:] So, I won't really get to taste it yet. But as soon as the sun rises, goodbye Ketchup chips! Lol.

Regardless of what happened today, the day did go by rather slowly. Did nothing really but to pace back and forth inside the house, confined due to the massive amount of snow surrounding our home. Lol. I mean, it's not that much really, but it's hella cold! Lol. I've decided to sleep early also. I think this sleeping late thing is actually making me break out pretty badly. Well, not that badly:] But yeah. Apparently, mah Nigga also passed her PreCal exam. Way to go! Haha. Hope she passes her other exams too. Hope to talk to her tonight before I sleep, at least.

Well, have a wonderful evening and I shall inform you tomorrow on how the Ketchup chips went!

1 comment:

  1. Please update me about the ketchup chips, I told you too, remember?!? Haha<3:] Idk if Stephen still has a bag left, but you should send a bag our way:] I've been itching to try it!

    <3 Ate Lyza :]

    ReplyDelete